Don;t flame me for asking

I am happily stealing someones wifi connection the thing is half the time it wont work. There are about 35 networks that show up all but this one are security-enabled networks, and about 1 third of them I put in admin admin as the key and Im on the network with limited or no connectivity any one have any ideas on how to gain access to these networks completely dont waste your time giving me shit about how stealing is wrong or illegal I am poor and have to pay for my own schooling and have a child to support Im not paying for shit when its readily available. Thanks in advance for any assistance

Reply to
Raidensdad
Loading thread data ...

On 29 Jan 2007 19:08:43 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote in :

Stealing makes you happy, and you don't want to be flamed for it.

Do you only steal Internet service, or do you also shoplift?

How dare they have unreliable service! Have they no consideration?!

Maybe, but I'm not about to tell you.

That makes it OK? What an awful lesson for your child, and what a sorry excuse for a parent you are.

Not from me.

Reply to
John Navas

Ditto John Navas, so it's OK to steal, if it can be done easily. You're poor and will probably always remain poor. Hopefully in your "schooling" someone will teach you a little about honesty and integrity, so you may come to understand how sad the words "happily stealing" sound

Reply to
RBM

ditto the other responses. i pity your child being brought up by an admitted thief.

rkb

Reply to
Rich

Why do you think anyone in here will give you anything but the back of their hand? You are a clueless f****it loser. Your poor child...

**plonk**
Reply to
mr.b

On Tue, 30 Jan 2007 11:17:08 -0500, "NotMe" wrote in :

Yep. Or even just _asking_ neighbors to share their Internet access. If he really is poor and deserving, I think there's a good chance a neighbor might even give him free access, or at least a bargain price for sharing. Perhaps his lack of morals has so turned off his neighbors that they won't have anything to do with him. Sad.

Reply to
John Navas

hmm.

You disagree? Then don't waste our time posting here.

I'm sorry you're finding it hard but being poor doesn't excuse you from the niceties of social behaviour.

And for what its worth, broadband is not a necessity of life. If you were stealing to put bread in the mouth of your child, I'd maybe sympathise more.

Reply to
Mark McIntyre

Use some punctuation. But barring that, stop being a thief.

You'd get some sympathy were you just using open networks. But to admit you're breaking into someone elses network is pathetic. Not to mention falling under the category of "theft of computer services".

So no, you're not likely to get help from people for committing further criminal acts.

Here's hoping child protective services drags that child away before you teach it even worse morals.

Reply to
Bill Kearney

Just live off AOL's X# Hours Free cds. Or PeoplePC, NetZero or some other dialup provider free trials.

Walmart, Kmart, Gas stations, electronics stores all carry them.

It's guaranteed to be a more reliable connection, plus it's legal.

Unless of course you're stealing the internet connection to do other illegal things online, then dialup isn't the answer.

..but if college research is all you're really doing, dialup will suffice.. Posted from WISP Forums:

formatting link

Reply to
Rich

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.