Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
January 14, 2006, 11:48 am
rate this thread
I have changed from WEP to WPA/PSK security on my wireless router. Since
doing that I appear to get very frequent dropouts (from none
previously). Signal strength appears to be lower.
Wireless router is Belkin VOIP 802.11g Gateway
Laptop 1 are using one of two Netgear WG511 PCMCIA cards (version 1 and
version 2 of WG511) and have tried using windows management and netgear
Laptop 2 is using Acer SignalUp wireless networking with Windows management.
Any help appreciated?
- » Setting up wireless networking / Internet connection sharing thru ethernet (not cable mode...
- — Previous thread in » Wireless Networking
- » Ooma tells me speed & jitter are ok but I have 0.25% packet loss on WISP
- — Newest thread in » Wireless Networking
- » Telecom Digest Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) [telecom]
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum