Do you know what this is?

Wonder what the inside looks like. Anyone have a photo?

formatting link

Reply to
Mike150
Loading thread data ...

cable TV splice box -

Reply to
ps56k

I don't *know*, but I'm going to hazard a guess that it's an enclosure for where two multicore cables have been spliced [or crimped] together.

Reply to
alexd

alexd wrote in news:hrf6sb$fi4$1 @speranza.aioe.org:

an enclosure

crimped] together.

Both answers are either wrong or not complete. Hint: A photo is not needed.

And I thought the were wifi experts here. ;-)

Reply to
haha

Er, OK, if we're going for the absurdist angle, then I would say the answer is that the inside looks very dark.

Reply to
alexd

Possibly a fibre optic joint box.

Reply to
Bob

6008830793033/LargeImage/Fiber-Optic-Splice/product_id-1030284267/action-GetProduct.htm?additional=true>

Try again

Reply to
Bob

Yep. Fiber splice can commonly used by AT&T. There should also be a spare fiber storage loop nearby (so that splicing can be done on the ground instead of in the air). See photos at:

Reply to
Jeff Liebermann

Jeff Liebermann wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

GetProduct.htm?addi

also be a

done on the

more than you'll ever know da da da da more than you'll ever see hehe hehe More than my heart could ever show

try again expert

Reply to
hehe

Given the picture, it looks like a enclosure. It could hold fiberoptic splices, or even wire splices. Noting that I don't see a power supply, it appears to hold a passive (not powered) device of some sort like those mentioned. It you think it is a wireless tranciever of some sort, then show us the power source. Wireless transcievers require power to operate.

Reply to
Richard Johnson

"Richard Johnson" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@news7.newsguy.com:

ton.manufacturer.globalsources.com/si/6008830793033/LargeIm

should

hold

don't see a

device of

wireless

Wireless

you're getting warmer expert.

Reply to
daproof

daproof wrote in news:hrqj5g$9tg$ snipped-for-privacy@tioat.net:

I don't get it.......why the cocky attitude ?

Reply to
DanS

Just another random online jerkoff.

Reply to
Bill Kearney

In my part of the world it's a simple joiner box , usually used for cable and sometimes will contain a booster , as for the jerkoff he has a huge L stamped deeply into his forehead

Reply to
atec7 7

atec7 7 wrote in news:hru3f3$r8k$ snipped-for-privacy@news.eternal-september.org:

used for

jerkoff he has

To all the hypocrites in this group: guess it's ok when u flame and disrespect posters here, but when they do the same to you, you're little tootsies get all inflamed. Ya can dish it out but ya cannot take it. And you're all wrong, of course, about the pix. Try looking in yer injunrin boks, but u won't find it there.

Reply to
pepe

SO basically you wont provide evidence to the contrary but the showboat element is at large

Try looking in yer injunrin boks, but

you are a goose

Reply to
atec7 7

Mom didn't get home yet to make his mac & cheese...

Reply to
George

pepe wrote in news:hrvn5u$nib$ snipped-for-privacy@tioat.net:

That's not my experience in this group.

Show us what you posted and where you were flamed, and that you had nothing to do with it with your cocky, know-it-all attitude.

If you refuse, you really are a little f'n crybaby a**hole.

Reply to
DanS

this is just dumb - mark it Read & move on... no one really cares -

Reply to
ps56k

really ? - this has been interesting to just see the juvi comments

Reply to
ps56k

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.