Do you have any opinion on these products?

Before you buy anything from D-Link, I'd check the return policy of your chosen vendor. D-Link's advertizing is second to none, but the actual implementation of the promised features usually leads something to be desired. I've bought my last Duh-Link product, ever.

Reply to
William P. N. Smith
Loading thread data ...

I am looking to buy a D-Link MIMO router and a D-Link MIMO notebook card. I would appreciate any comments from you. More detailed descriptions are listed below.

D-Link Wireless Cable/DSL Router - Super G with MIMO Technology -

802.11g - 108Mbps - DI-624M

D-Link Wireless Cardbus Adapter - Super G with MIMO Technology -

802.11g - 108Mbps - DWL-G650M
Reply to
QuickSand

formatting link
Dlink forum

Reply to
bumtracks

I agree with William Smith. I've also bought my last D-Link product. I like Belkin. Lifetime warranty.

Reply to
Fitz

Look at Buffalo. 24/7 live technical support, that is not outsourced to India. Very helpful people, and wonderful to be able to get support on nights and weekends.

formatting link
They have 108 Mbps MIMO technology products, as well as their own faster technology (125 Mbps), which is less expensive.

AirStation MIMO Wireless Cable/DSL Router WZR-G108 AirStation MIMO Wireless Notebook Adapter WLI-CB-G108

I would avoid D-Link. They have a history of poor support, and of promising drivers that never materialize.

Reply to
SMS

No.

Barry ===== Home page

formatting link

Reply to
Barry OGrady

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.