DLink DWL-G520 Driver Installation Problems

X-No-Archive: yes

I have a DLink DWL-G520 PCI Internal wireless card.

It was working fine for 2 years until I decided to update the drivers.

Upon rebooting and with the new drivers installed the DLink utility is not started any more. No programs can detect my wireless card but I can use the card while starting the windows wireless configuartion service manually.

But I lose connection a lot now... anyone know how to install the drivers properly ?

I know the the manually it says to install the drivers FIRST then install the card but this still does not work.

Reply to
<127.0.0.1
Loading thread data ...

Hi, Clean the Windows registry and try again. My experience with D-link stuff is all BAD!

Reply to
Tony Hwang

I have got the same card and it works perfectly. I never have hadn't any problems with it. Try to find driver for this card in version 3.00. (probably full name of the zip file: DWL-G520_drv_revA_050713_ALL_en_300). There should be following version of: o Driver: 7.0.0.29 o Utility: 4.0 If you have problems to find it on the Internet, you can email me and I will send you it (zip file size is 3,56 MB)

KwieciK

127.0.0.1@127.0.0.1 wrote:
Reply to
KwieciK

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.