dlink di 624 problems with cable modem

I have a dlink di 624 single antenna model and recently updated the firmware. Since then my internet connection drops and I have to reboot the cable modem to get it back including the WAN computer. Has anyone else had this problem and does anyone have a solution?

Roger

Reply to
longboarder1955
Loading thread data ...

Mine just drops out long enough to interrupt streaming music. I've sold the unit and am looking form a new one but don't know which to get (Linksys?).

Reply to
Ed

Reflash your router with the previous firmware.

Q
Reply to
Quaoar
[POSTED TO alt.internet.wireless - REPLY ON USENET PLEASE]

Before asking a question, search to see if your answer has already been posted. As always, "Google is your friend."

Reply to
John Navas
[POSTED TO alt.internet.wireless - REPLY ON USENET PLEASE]

p.s. Have you got Comcast? If so, be advised that Comcast recently made a change to its DHCP that has caused problems for many routers. Contact D-Link for a possible "beta" firmware upgrade to solve the problem.

Reply to
John Navas

D'link in indirect Way , give me the Beta firmware and admit they have a problemwhit the di-624

Reply to
midjet

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.