Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- DHCP and MAC address limitation
July 16, 2005, 12:23 am
rate this thread
I have an SMC router and since I'm using a repeater, I have to
broadcast the SSID. Because of that, I have set MAC address
limitations. Even though it's enabled, and seems to work from a
little testing, I still see a bunch of computers logged into my router
via DHCP. What's the deal here?
- » Quick note on how to unlock T-Mobile carrier-locked phones after 40 days
- — Newest thread in » Wireless Networking
- » Buckeye Lake chief: Speeding tickets have been unlawful since 2013 [telecom]
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum