descent video sender?

Anyone know of a descent video sender that doesn't interfere with wifi ?

Regards,

Doz

Reply to
Doz
Loading thread data ...

erm.. that should be decent.. not a descending one.. lol

Reply to
Doz

Thus spake Doz:

(Spelling corrections free of charge (c: )

What does that mean, "video sender"? To send to your computer over wifi (this IS a networking n.g.)? Or to broadcast directly to your TV? From...?

More info would be helpful.

Reply to
DaveC

Video Sender

I think he means just that, video sender that won't screw up his Wifi.

I use these

formatting link
Set to some channel (pretty non descript as there are only 4 to choose from) but one of them works ok with the AP set to channel 1.

Looking at this with Airmagnet, there's tons of noise from this all over about channel 7 upwards. Any other channel choice pretty much wipes out the WLAN.

David.

Reply to
David Taylor

A video sender is one of these:

formatting link
But they all appear to work on 2.4Ghz.. with only 4 channels to play with. Since they are wide-band they swamp the wifi signals.

Any out there on 1.2Ghz or 5Ghz ? Or any other freq.. not fussed as long as it's not 2.4ghz.

Doz

Reply to
Doz

Search Google for "900MHz video". There are quite a few to chose from. No clue what's available in UK.

Reply to
Jeff Liebermann

I'll say it again, I use a Digisender, see previous link.

With it set on channel something (1 of the 4 :) ), the wireless works fine on channel 1.

David.

Reply to
David Taylor

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.