Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- D--Link G800AP Frustration
September 5, 2005, 12:57 pm
rate this thread
I can't believe I keep buying this company's products. They are
incredibly frustrating to set up. Anyway, I have the G800AP which I am
trying to get to work as a repeater for my DI-624 (rev C). Both have
the latest firmware installed, and I have the default SSID selected via
site survey on the G800AP. I am able to ping the G800AP from a command
line, and it shows up on my wireless laptop as idenitifed by it's Mac
In my yard, the reception on my laptop has gone from "very low" to
"excellent". All looks good to go, but when I actually trying
accessing a web page, it times out. I cannot get online. Does anyone
have any ideas?
- William P. N. Smith
September 6, 2005, 3:09 am
- » is there an easy way to get the IP ranges of T-mobile?
- — Newest thread in » Wireless Networking
- » Sure, Verizon blew $4.6 billion on AOL and Yahoo, but at least it isn't AT&T ...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum
- » The global cashless movement meets its foe: Local government [telecom]
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum