D-link 624+ password

On the back of the unit is a reset to out of the box - factory defaults button (by the power plug), press and hold it for about 10 seconds. There are many things that can be changed and screw things up, but that should absolutely positively reset it.. Remember how to use it if you screw up while setting things up (I call it the oooops button :)

Reply to
Peter Pan
Loading thread data ...

You are quite welcome.. From years of putzing with computer stuff, (and making many oooop's), the first thing I learn in case I need it, is how to restore it, then I know I can safely try things..

nelly wrote:

Reply to
Peter Pan

Hi all. Bought my D-link 624+ today. Followed instruction to log into router: username: admin and password field left blank. I was allowed once only. Now when I type admin, router will not let me in. http://192.168.0.1 can not be found. Have done my reading on the net, but no solution. Could someone help, please nelly

Reply to
nelly

Reply to
nelly

Amen to that.

Nelly, from the subject line I thought I was going to be reading something about someone pissing on a DO-Link due to frustration.

bill

Reply to
Bill Evans

Wouldn't that be a waste of piss?

Reply to
drriff

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.