Thank you in advance.

P.S.The firmware of the WRT54GS is Sveasoft Alchemy 6.0 RC5A

Reply to
error_404
Loading thread data ...

error_404 wrote in news:error_

404.1j91nn@WiFi-Forum_dot_com:

formatting link
Google is your friend. BTW, the procedure for connecting two routers together is the same no matter what kind of routers or brand names they are wire to wire wirelsess to wire etc etc.

Duane :)

Reply to
Duane Arnold

Not exactly. The above URL:

formatting link
how to connect two WRT54G routers together with a CAT5 cable. I didn't see the original message, but methinks he wants to connect the two routers together using wireless, not wires. I think that's what he means when he says they cannot "see" each other. Hard to tell without a wiring diagram or some clue as to how they're connected.

Getting two routers to talk to each other via wireless can be done using WDS (wireless distribution something) which allows the routers to also act as a bridge. I don't have enough information (or experience) to describe the exact setup.

Reply to
Jeff Liebermann

Jeff Liebermann wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Yes, that is what I asuumed the OP was talking about. The standard way of connecting two routers together.

interesting

Duane :)

Reply to
Duane Arnold

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.