Connected wirelessly but no internet connection

I have 2 PCs that connects to a DSL router(set up to another PC). The first PC has a Belkin USB wireless card and connects to the router with a very good signal. It can also connects to the Internet with no problem. I have a second PC with also a Belkin USB wireless card. It connects to the router and the signal strength is vey good but canoot connect to the Internet. When using DHCP on this card, it grabs a different series of IP. The range that was set up for my router is 192.168.0.1-100. Router IP is set to 192.168.0.1. I forced the second PC to not use DHCP and enter an IP as 192.168.0.4, Subnet as 255.255.255.0, Default Gateway as

192.168.0.1 and DNS as 192.168.0.1. This is the result of my ipconfig /all from the router. Even with static IP , I still cant connect to the net. Any ideas/help is greatly appreciated.

------------------------------------------------------------------------ View this thread:

formatting link

Reply to
joots
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.