Cisco 1410, Proxim GX 200 or RWA 5000 Quad

Hello

I'm looking updating our wireless to 5 remote locations. Question is I've been looking for months on what I feel to be the best product out of the ones I have listed above. But would like some input for others, that may have more knowledge than I.

The Main Site: main backbone, Servers, routers, etc.. Note: The main site has to relay to a tower before it can reach any of the remote sites.

Ok here's what is running at the remote sites.

relay tower: 2 nodes push and pulls text base info along with one camera system. low framerates 8-10

remote site 1: 7 nodes connect to a SQL database, Internet/internet reports, Email W/ attachments that could be as big as 20MB. UserDir located on server.

remote site 2: 5 nodes connect to a SQL database, Internet/internet reports, Email W/ attachments that could be as big as 20MB. UserDir located on server. this location also has 16 channel CCTV that users will check in on from time to time via webbase remote veiwing. (intranet) Mpeg4 framerate could be set as high as 32fps

remote site 3: 4 nodes connect to a SQL database, Internet/internet reports, Email W/ attachments that could be as big as 20MB. UserDir located on server.

some onfo based off of the mfg spec's

the Cisco 1410 will do 54mbps=6.75MB Simplex I think 'Cisco 1410'

formatting link
RWA 5000 Quad the same 54mbps=6.75MB but claims it will do "RWA-5XXX are rated at 40-50Mb real thought put" I be leave this is also Simplex 'RWA 5000'
formatting link
Proxim GX 200 will do 204mbps=25.5MB fulduplex vendor claims it's a

100Meg eachway. 'Gx 200'
formatting link
If you have any info on any ot these or suggestions on our layout. Please sound in.

thanks

------------------------------------------------------------------------ View this thread:

formatting link

Reply to
rutwireless
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.