checking my router

Yes.

Got out of it; got into Porgramming as a temp solution but stuck for now.

Thea diagnosis - via CT Scan - was that an extra hole on each of middle bones - both sides - in nasal passage causing insufficient clean air intake. Susceptible to change in surrpoding temperature, atomsphere pressure, smokes, strong smells , causing nasal membrance swelling, i.e sinus headace.

I am okay. Why would anyone want to go to bars and get sceondary smoking - most states do not have the same rule as CA on smoking. Foreign students keep their apartment dusty and I can't stand it.Asian people tends not to use AC - low electric bill among other reasons - and so it's hot in their place + cooking smell gives me headache.

The Capital city:)-

I couldn't handle the effetc of pollution (+ heat) and moved from Houston.

Reply to
Amanda
Loading thread data ...

Right.

People are turning into hard wood floor.

Yeah, luck would have it, the dry climate hear is helping me.

About asthma:)-

Reply to
Amanda

On 7 Aug 2006 10:18:57 -0700, "Amanda" wrote in :

Becoming petrified? ;)

I personally prefer ceramic tile.

Reply to
John Navas

My downstairs is cermaic tile. It's cold in winter ; have rugs all over but I hate it.

Reply to
Amanda

On 7 Aug 2006 13:55:34 -0700, "Amanda" wrote in :

I laid mine over heating wires.

Reply to
John Navas

I heardaabout that when watching a program about AC/Heating. This is my sister's house that she bought in a rush. I am planning to get out of this town.

Reply to
Amanda

On 7 Aug 2006 10:16:16 -0700, "Amanda" wrote in :

Whuff. I guess you missed my (apparently lame) attempt at humor.

Reply to
John Navas

[..]

Amanda dodge? Never expected that.

Reply to
mandyamin

On 8 Aug 2006 04:24:40 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in :

Amanda Blake. Played Miss Kitty (Russell) on Gunsmoke. Ran a saloon (with boarders). Got it now? ;)

Reply to
John Navas

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.