Changing my IP address for wifi radio

OK, here goes...

I have an wifi radio that I take with me when I'm working abroad {outside the UK that is}, mostly just to keep intouch with what's going on back home.

I like to listen to the soccer games on BBC Radio Sport 5, but when I'm out of the country the soccer games are blocked because {due to some dumb licesing situation} the broadcast will only work if the incoming IP address is one recognised as a UK IP address.

Is there any way I can work in a little "relay" sort of thing that would pick up the local IP and then relay the broadband on to my wifi radio but change the IP address to one that would pass off as a UK IP ?

Hope you guys can see what I'm trying to do here, I'm no techie so I probably haven't given the best description of what I hope to achieve, but I'd appreciate any thoughts on what options I might have.

Canada Bob.

Reply to
Canada Bob
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.