Carrier Set in IOS File System

Wonder if anyone has bothered to find where the carrier set is referenced in the IOS file system on the Aironet 1130. My supposition is that all 1130s are the same physically, but the carrier sets from country to country are controlled deep in IOS, would be interested in finding out where.

Reply to
lhbadman
Loading thread data ...

~ Wonder if anyone has bothered to find where the carrier set is ~ referenced in the IOS file system on the Aironet 1130. My supposition ~ is that all 1130s are the same physically, but the carrier sets from ~ country to country are controlled deep in IOS, would be interested in ~ finding out where.

It is not supported to change the carrier set for Cisco WLAN devices in the field; to change the regulatory regime configuration, we require that you perform a hardware replacement. (No doubt you knew that; I'm just posting this followup for the benefit of others.)

Aaron

Reply to
Aaron Leonard

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.