Cannot connect to wireless using Dell Wireless 1390 WLAN Mini-Card

hello,

I am using Dell Wireless 1390 WLAN Mini-Card to connect to wireless connection. Everything worked fine, but suddenly it stopped connecting though I can see the available wireless networks in "Site Monitor". I think now it is not searching for the wireless networks. When search happens there will be a ball that revolves around the network icon in the system tray. Now that is not happening. What could be the issue?

Thanks Ren

Reply to
spFan
Loading thread data ...

more info needed - what OS are you running ? what are you connecting to ? what has changed - if anything - at the other end ? has security or DHCP for IP address been changed ?

Reply to
ps56k

more info needed - what OS are you running ? Windows XP what are you connecting to ? Internet what has changed - if anything - at the other end ? nothing has security or DHCP for IP address been changed ? no

Thanks Ren

Reply to
spFan

Hi,

I´m using a WinXp Professional version, a Dell´s notebook. besides, im using Dell Wireless 1390 WLAN Mini-Card, the same of the first post.

I used to connect normally over than a year, but sundelly it stops to connect. I´m sure that the problem is my notebook, because there some places that im sure that has wireless signal, but it doesn´t work.

Sometimes the mini-card can see the signal and connect( for some minutes and then it falls down). But sometimes the mini card even see the signal ( althout im 1 meter from the router)

please Someone Help us.

*PS: I already formatted my WinXp.
Reply to
nikai

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.