Can you recommend newsgroup

After searching for a group that can help me sort out problems with taking videos, I've been unable to find help. The videos seem to be fine for a few hours, then they suddenly won't play anymore. A few still pictures are having problems.

Previous videos taken were fine, and still play after several weeks.

The settings all seem to be good.

Can someone recommend a group?

It's a Doogee Valencia2 Y100 Pro phone.

2 gig ram 16 gig ROM 128 gig SD CPU MT6735 1.0GHz quad core 64bit Android 5.1
Reply to
jasper smith
Loading thread data ...

You might find luck at alt.cellular-phone-tech

At least the questions and replies appear to be interesting at times.

Be sure to provide the same info there as you did here about phone type and such in the initial post as they will ask for it if you don't.

As for the problem itself, it could be many things. From an another application (malware) purposely corrupting things to weak or partially defective memory, to a simple setting somewhere allowing the older video stuff to be overwritten by new things if it has ever been played (partially or totally) or viewed to save storage space.

Myself I never leave stuff on a phone I want to save but rather download it as soon as possible to a PC for ultimate storage on a home server that also has secondary backup to a location other than my home just in case of a fire or some such disaster.

Reply to
GlowingBlueMist

Thanks, I'll check out that group.

Reply to
jasper smith

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.