Can wifi router become a "ethernet bridge"?

I have two wifi routers (each with 4 port switch (DL-614 and AR525W) that are currently not being used. I connected each of these to my ethernet port and access the setup page (at 192.168.0.1 and

192.168.1.1 respectively, but I do not see any word that says it can be a client. To all the experts here, I am not sure if these can be made into an "ethernet bridge". Can it? What I'd like to do here is to connect my desktop PC and network eady printer to the LAN ports, and allow wifi to bridge the TCP/IP traffic to my main wifi router.

I also don't see how this client router can be setup to accept my WEP/ WPA setting so it will submit that when trying to connect to my main router. The setup page have no place to enter these keys.

Thanks.

My main router has WPA enabled, and the net address allowed are from

192.168.1.64 to 192.168.1.254 I've disabled DHCP server in the airlink and change its IP to 192.168.1.155 for grins, but it was not seen by the main wifi router.
Reply to
cmdrdata
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.