Can't see shared printer from one PC..

My setup is" 3 pc's in one building off a WRT54G, then a WAP54g , set as AP,hardwired to the WRT and another WAP in remote building set as repeater . I had on pc with USB adapter running for over 2 weeks,in remote building, no Problem, I could see the shared printer from my office pc in other building,.But I cannot see shared printer from second PC in remote building..

I have sharing enabled, on the PC where the printer is,, I have printer and file sharing enabled on 2nd pc..When I go to add network printer, browse for printer it see's all the printer on the network, but when I select one, comes back and says can't connect to printer..Driving me nuts.. TIA, Ted O.

Reply to
Houndog
Loading thread data ...

Any WinDoze firewalls turned on, or any third-party software firewalls?

Reply to
William P.N. Smith

No fire walls on,, thanks

Reply to
Houndog

Are you sure it has the same wifi security level (type) as the others?

Reply to
me here

All security has been disabled to T/S this problem..Thanks

Reply to
Houndog
[POSTED TO alt.internet.wireless - REPLY ON USENET PLEASE]

Possible permissions problem. Check sharing permissions.

Reply to
John Navas

This get even wierder.. Remote building has 2 pc's,, one has printer I'm trying to share,, #2 pc Can't connect to shared printer..But can connect to printer in main building. Yet I can print to shared printer in remote building from my office PC. Thanks

Reply to
Houndog

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.