Can see network but can't connect with Netgear Wg111v2

Hi! I've been looking around the forum but can't find anything like this. I had been using a Netgear Wg111v2 wireless USB adapter for the last 2 weeks and it had been working fine. But suddenly the computer lost it's connection while surfing the web and I can't get it to reconnect... I've rebooted everything at least twice to no avail and all the other pc's work fine... can anyone give me suggestions?

------------------------------------------------------------------------ View this thread:

formatting link

Reply to
noctiferis
Loading thread data ...

Check your settings, especially the firewall... At odd times, while you are online, an update may have been installed, and while usually the old settings are kept, once in a while it resets them back, and in the case of the firewall, will/may stop your access.... (before you get too paranoid, I've only had it happen twice in about 5 years, but it drove me nuts till I figgered it out)

Reply to
Peter Pan

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.