Bridge between internal and external network

Hi!

I am connected to the Internet trough an wireless network (using VPN). I have another internal wireless network between my computers. The internal and the external network works fine....However, I want all of my computers to connect to the Internet trough a bridge between the two wireless cards on my computer with external connection (one card for the external and one for the internal network).

The bridge becomes enabled and I have been told that "ipconfig /renew" should make the bridge connect to the DHCP server, and receive a IP-address in the external network (just like one of my cards usually does). However, this does not work. When running "ipconfig /renew" I get a message that the DHCP-server could not be reached. Is there anything else I should do?

My internal network is "peer-to-peer", while the external is of the type "infrastructure"

terjem

Reply to
Terje Midtbø
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.