Belkin N-1 Wireless Cards and Connectivity Issues

I have been reading alot of the connectivity issue with all different cards. I am currently having the problem with a Sony Vaio and a Dell Inspirion and 2 Belkin N-1 Wireless Networking card. My cards worked for a while and then they stopped and have not been able to get them back working. I have tried many combinations of things. Windows will say it is connected (when in fact it is not) and Belkin will say it is not connected. I have two Dell Desktops that I do not have this problem at all.

1) Turning Wireless Zero Configuation off, on disabled 2) Using Windows for the wireless connection only 3) Using the Belkin Network Utility only 4) Re-booting with Belkin Network Utililty off and using only windows 5) Putting the Dword Value in WSCZC to 2

It seems that until I can get a green antenna in my sys tray the connection is not complete. I suspect that the card is sending but not receiving.

Anymore suggestions out there????

Reply to
lana
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.