Belkin F5D8001 with Windows 7 64-bit

For those of you trying to get your Belkin F5D8001 to work with Windows 7 64-bit operating system, this is how I got it working on my machine=85

I=92m writing this from memory so it might not be exact. Go to

formatting link
and download the Windows Seven 32/64bits driver (version 8.0.0.239). Open your device manager and update the driver for the network controller that was erroneously installed for the Belkin. Go through the process and select =93let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer=94 then =93have disk=94. Select the folder where you extracted the downloaded and extracted files. Then, select the =93Atheros AR5008X Wireless Network Adapter=94. If you have a warning message stating that the driver has a problem because it is not signed, you can restart the computer and press F8 while rebooting and select allow unsigned drivers to load. You might have to reinstall the driver again =96 I can=92t remember.

My Belkin F5D8001 is working fine with this Atheros driver and Windows

7 64-bit.
Reply to
twarner
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.