autoap

I installed autoap script on my wrt54gs v2 router with DD WRT v24 firmware and it works as advertised finding open APs, I have been given pemission to have access to 4 local APs and have been given there passphrases. I was wondering if there is a script that had a similar functionality as autoap that would allow me to scan and have access list of secure APs to which I have the passphrases.

Jimmie

Reply to
jimmie68
Loading thread data ...

Cool.

I'm not sure what you're asking for, but some of the scanning functionality is in: /bin/site_survey which returns: | root@DD-WRT:/sbin# site_survey | buflen=[372] version=[108] count=[2] | [ 0] SSID[ 1580 Jackson Ave] BSSID[00:17:3F:58:95:44] channel[ 1] rssi[-70] noise[-94] beacon[100] cap[411] dtim[0] rate[12] enc[MULTITKIP TKIP WPA-PSK] | [ 1] SSID[ moo2] BSSID[00:13:10:EA:0B:97] channel[ 6] rssi[-73] noise[-91] beacon[100] cap[411] dtim[0] rate[12] enc[WEP]

I think (not sure) this is the latest source if you wanna build your own program:

Reply to
Jeff Liebermann

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.