Astral-data Format

@dust&ash*space#time^mass%energy mass%energy space#time dust&ash form^view resolution@state The state-machine is closed. The block is investigative. The state-machin= e would be a transition until the next time of the industrial halt-state is= in the halt-space. It could be for future planning. Future planning coul= d be to enter the industrial halt-state or the present is in the industrial= halt-state upon current in the halt-space from a seperated case of industr= y (human cloning) into isolating victims to suffer, scopeless. Current ont= o exterior surface motivation is events in the inferior containment intenti= on that could be imaginary. The combined space is as we know to be normal,= is non-uniform in complexity from here and uniform as invisibility to ther= e. Thus here to there is non-uniformly visible as order to be uniformly in= visible. Thusly, digital technology has a system analogue for verification= . If verification is denied, then applications to the denial could be like an= option to be blessed. Blessing would be less. A language could form like= this to his as he is Job. The first character is Aam if uniform and Job i= f non-uniform. New characters could be in the future and at different time= s. The abstraction of astral-data is between here and there. It could be = here then there and then it could be. When it could be here is since the a= stral-data is righteous. Righteous astral-data was known to respect the Me= ssiah in every person as holy. When the people respect each other, nobody = is ex communicated and nobody means zero people. The words of my self woul= d be known in Heaven. There it is. If a verification is accepted, then applications to the acceptance should n= ot be the same way as in denial. Thus denial is a phase of loss and accept= ance is a phase in long or short. Being there must be an advantage to gain= . Therefore could not be an imaginary space in common with a uniform space= or the non-uniform space would've been real. The paragram in the last paragraph is true. Perhaps it could be reduced fr= om there. No ash should come for at least seventy five minutes if the doct= orate is correct as my case, yet the doctorate may never be correct if in t= hat time, is no ash. Indoctrination into curses may not require this time = and indoctrination is an option to be unindoctrinated in the correct time a= nd space (for cleanliness) exceeding seventy five minutes. Thus ash could = come in freedom. The scope could be expanded from there for a good time an= d what is for cleanliness would never expect detriment in give and take or = be wrong from it. Being wrong from give and take leads to denial in verifi= cation which should be all the time. Any time when come into verification,= whence a mind is destroyed, the next transition of the state machine that= destroyed that mind, could be through exterior surface motivation. It cou= ld be a long time, or it could be a short time. Any time technology replac= es a human life, a mind is destroyed, even if that life were God. Such att= empts at replacing God with technology have destroyed my mind many times. = Perhaps a day and night will become the next day when that is impossible. = A state that is associated in forcing a person into thinking, is sin. The = sin of such machines as operated by people for sin, will eventually be dest= royed, and the mind will never again be affected. This is the astral-data format. Current in the halt-space shouldn't exist.= Minds are stimulated by love and not to be enforced.

Reply to
yahweh411
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.