Asking

i have connect 3 building in a farm with 3 outdoor antenna with AP - Netgear with bridging configuration

i can ping everyone in the 3 building but sometime i see the ping request time out , my antenna r 9 dbi in the 3 AP

1st AP direct to the 2nd and 3rd and distance between 1st to 2nd is 1.5 km 1st AP direct also to 2rd one and distance bet. 1st and 3rd is 2 km behind the 2nd one about 0.5 km

i have a problem with wireless connection with 3rd building , when i ping 1st building , can anyone tell me what to do to know what is the problem and also when it the ping is good and everything is fine ,i found the bandwidth between 1st and 3rd is too slow to install a 2 MB software from server at 1st building as u can say 10 min to install.

plz help me guys to fix my issue of ping and of slow of installation?

------------------------------------------------------------------------ View this thread:

formatting link

Reply to
akram
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.