Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
May 22, 2005, 8:52 pm
rate this thread
On two of the above Interepoch units we had all leds blinking. After
power cycling now they are seen as Marvell AP21. The original SSID
wireless turned to marvell and we can't administer anymore since the
original user/pwd is no longer valid. Reset procedure and firmware
update procedure were unsuccessful. Any help??? Thanks in advance
- » Blocked from wireless, but Windows Update still works
- — Next thread in » Wireless Networking
- » Any experience with DataWind Wireless Pocket web Surfer?
- — Previous thread in » Wireless Networking
- » CenturyLink retiring NFV 1.0, moves forward with NFV 4.0 [telecom]
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum