Any way to get all paid hot spots?

I would like to get access to as many paid hot spots as possible through only one company. As far as I know, McDonalds uses WayPort (is it free? I never tried it), Starbucks and Borders Bookstore uses T-Mobile, Barnes & Noble uses SBC. Is there any way to get them all? Is there a company that pools them all, i.e. pays wholesale to all providers and resells to retail?

Reply to
maruk2
Loading thread data ...

On 26 Jul 2006 16:11:02 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote in :

I don't think so. You might be better off with high-speed cellular data.

Reply to
John Navas

I was traveling with someone that had a corporate account that allowed connection to just about any of the major hotspots. I looked into it, but I think it was about $80 per month.

Actually, I find that the occasional $9.95 daily use doesn't add up to a year's worth of monthly subscription pricing.

Reply to
dold

formatting link
attempts to do that aggregation for you, but it is intended for corporate clients. They have some resellers listed for individual accounts, but I prowled through those and only found per hour rates for WiFi.

Reply to
dold

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.