About security- attached devices?

We were not talking about leaving the door open, or even unlocked. Most door locks are no more secure than tape or wire.

In some parts of Denmark people leave their doors unlocked to prevent damage in case someone needs to enter without a key.

And a Bedouin certainly doesn't lock his tent.

Do you not understand what social control is?

Reply to
Axel Hammerschmidt
Loading thread data ...

/Your/ door locks may be made of chewing gum and spit, but over here in the Real World we have to fit 5-lever mortice deadlocks on all final exit doors and internal bolts on all corners of other doors, while ground floor windows must be key-locked.

Getting in through my doors would take a JCB as its steel framed (and its double-glazing too, as required by Part L of the Building Regulations, breaking those panels is _really_ hard, I've tried).

Yawn. Over here in the UK, we do that with soft-top sportscars. Better to have someone mess with the immobiliser than have to buy a new hood for your TVR.

No, but then he's allowed to decapitate a burglar.

Sure. Do you?

Reply to
Mark McIntyre

Because...?

ROFL. You missed the "not".

Reply to
Axel Hammerschmidt

Do you not know what this colloquialism means, and how one can respond to it?

Reply to
Mark McIntyre

I know what social control is.

Reply to
Axel Hammerschmidt

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.