Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- A question about Wi-fi and air conditioner
June 29, 2007, 6:02 pm
rate this thread
Re: A question about Wi-fi and air conditioner
They all share the 2.4GHz band. There are a rather large list of
other interference sources. See the FAQ at:
No and No. Some air conditioners have 2.4GHz remote controls, but
there's nothing inside the air conditioner that uses 2.4GHz or might
generate a 2.4GHz signal.
Jeff Liebermann email@example.com
150 Felker St #D http://www.LearnByDestroying.com
Santa Cruz CA 95060 http://802.11junk.com
Skype: JeffLiebermann AE6KS 831-336-2558
- » is there an easy way to get the IP ranges of T-mobile?
- — Newest thread in » Wireless Networking
- » Sure, Verizon blew $4.6 billion on AOL and Yahoo, but at least it isn't AT&T ...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum
- » The global cashless movement meets its foe: Local government [telecom]
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum