Latest threads in Wireless Networkingshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Please help with Access Point problem
I would really appreciate some help. I am sooo lost. I want to get internet access to an non-profit office that can't get DSL at their site & cable internet is too expensive for them. I am going to...

WPA and Linksys Wireless Access Point
Hi all, and please forgive me if this topic has been addressed, there are SO MANY messages here I can't tell ;) Anyway, I have a Linksys 54G wireless router as well as a Linksys 54G wireless access...

HPNA Network..
I have had for years a 4 PC HPNA network using both Netgear and Linksys cards. This always worked very well for me until I removed them to try some other types of networks. In trying to return to...

Trellum Technologies, Inc. Offering Wireless Security Consulting Services in Tri-State Area
Trellum Technologies, Inc. is now offering affordable consulting services to help secure wireless networks in Westchester and the tri- state area. More information about this service is available on...

Windows 2000 non-admin account issue
Hi all I have an edimax EW-7128g Wireless 802.11b/gTurbo Mode 32-bit PCI Adapter. My OS is windows 2000 service pack 4. I have WPA2 AES encryption enabled. The problem is that everytime I login to...

Gateway Address
Hi, I have a wireless network setup at my parents home (Dlink) with 1 desktop and 3 laptops. The desktop plus one laptop are wired to the router and the other 2 laptops are connected wireless. Now I...

PCI wireless card with win2k3 server?
Do you know any PCI wireless cards that work ok with windows 2003 server? Is Service Pack 2 for windows 2003 required? Please name some tested models - Any one from Linksys?? Thanks in advance!

Wi-Fi Hijack?
Is there a way where I can find out via my router whether anyone (apart from the two laptops in my house) have been piggybacking on my connection? I have a suspicion someone may have got hold of my...

Draytek wireless printing and Macs...
I have a Draytek Vigor wireless router which is very versatile in many ways and among its features, it has a USB printer port which enables you to connect a printer to it, and then print to that...

Linksys BEFW11S4V4
I have a Linksys BEFW11S4V4 connected to my cable modem. I know it's old and slow but... it works. What I like about it is that it can send it's logs to a pc. You get all the incoming and outgoing...

Problems with a new laptop
Hi all, Hope you can help me with a little problem. I have a private wireless network, which has been working without major problems a couple of years. All of my units are able to access the network,...

going wireless finally
I'm new to the wireless laptop business. My old Micron laptop uses a pcmcia (?) wireless card. Do I need anything else to go online at hot spots? How about a hi speed modem between the laptop and hot...

PC Card access (Verizon, Sprint, etc.)
Couple of questions... Is a phone number assigned to the wireless card when you buy it? Reason for my question is, I like to use fax software, and you obviously need a number for people to fax to. I...

Mac, vonage & Time Warner Help!!! now w/ added info!!!!
Reposting with better and more clear information. I have a G4 laptop running System 10.3.9. I have an Airport Extreme with firmware 405.1. My cable modem is an RCA DCM425 (heres a link with a picture...

wireless "Not Connected" but getting Internet
Hi, I have a Netgear wireless router and I used to use WPA encryption. It works fine with that. When I switch the router to WEP (Automatic), the laptop doesn't detect the connection soon enough, and...