Latest threads in Wireless Networkingshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Broadband Offerings
Major Internet providers have new offerings for high-speed access check out for details. http://www.dsldance.com

How to improve the speed of my printer
Hi, I recently bought a Canon MP600R wireless printer and connected it to my wireless network. Printing wirelessly does work, but scanning a page at 300 dpi in color takes a couple of minutes. I...

want to win things from microsoft.com
visit my site if u want to win New 2 Asp.net ? letz familier

Creating a network obstructed by concrete
So I've been given the task of finding and setting up the appropriate equipment to allow WiFi access throughout my compound. Theres one major obstable though, concrete (or the meshing inside,...

For sale , nokia n95 , ps3 , ipod 80gb at cheap price
BENQ WORLD LIMITED Email : wazzy007 ********** wazzyoo NEW GSM PHONES/PDA - UNBEATABLE PRICES WE ARE CERTIFIED WHOLESALERS OF VARIOUS GSM MOBILE PHONES AT VERY AFFORDABLE PRICES ATTACH IS OUR VERY...

Nokia e90 for $350usd Nokia 8800 diamond edition for $400usd Nokia 8800 lamborghi
WE DEAL IN THE SALES OF MOBILE PHONES,IPODS,GAME,LAPTOP AND OTHER MIC ITEMS..EXAMPLE OF PHONES THAT WE HAVE ARE LISTED BELOW,SHIPPING IS THOUGHT FEDEX,DHL OR UPS,WHICH EVER ONE YOU DELIVERY IS JUST...

ALERT: WPA isn't necessarily secure
SUMMARY: WPA-PSK is vulnerable to offline attack. TO AVOID THE PROBLEM: USE A PASSPHRASE WITH MORE THAN 20 CHARACTERS. Examples: BAD: "vintage wine" GOOD: "floor hiking dirt ocean" (pick your own...

Wireless (Internet) Wiki (FAQ)
A comprehensive resource on wireless access to the Internet, including answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ), and Fast Fixes for common problems. Search Wireless Wiki with Google: Main article:...

VoIP on 3g networks
It is interesting if skype will be making any deals with 3g wireless network operators to offer their services or a 3g companies will offer a cheap long distance voice calls to the customers....

need wireless signal indicator across bridge
We've acquired a Netgear WAG302 wireless bridge to connect our LAN with a wireless ISP. There are 3 ISP's within range at various distances and with varying degrees of vegetative obscuration. We need...

Campground WiFi stinks, but there is a solution
More campgrounds are installing WiFi services all the time. Some offer it as a free incentive to visit while others charge a separate fee (just like cable tv). In my experience, very few camprgounds...

FOR SELL,Sony Playstation 3,Side kick 3,NOKIA N95,N97,Qtek 7070,
* We have all brands of Mobile Phones/plasma tv/ laptops/for sell at cheap and affordable prices, they ranges from Nokia/Samsung/LG/Sony Ericsson/Motorola/Alcatel/panasonic, all Brands and Models of...

New Buffalo WHR-G125
Just noticed this is out. The old WHR-G54 has been "out-of-stock" for a month and this is now showing up - in it's place? Wonder what the difference is, other than the case. I see that the antenna is...

Fs :- D-Wade Sidekick 3, Lrg Sidekick 3, Nokia N95,N93i,N76,N75,N73,N72
*Favourstore NEW GSM PHONES/PDA - UNBEATABLE PRICES WE ARE CERTIFIED WHOLESALERS OF VARIOUS GSM MOBILE PHONES AT VERY AFFORDABLE PRICES ATTACH IS OUR VERY CURRENT PRICE LIST OF GSM PHONES FOR YOUR...

3Com Wireless officeConnect usb as a router or repeater.
Hi @ all :) I like to know if there is way to make my usb 3Com Wireless officeConnect adapter, into a router or a repeater. Here is what i have: I have a wifi internet connection to my home with my...