Latest threads in Wireless Networkingshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

disconnecting my wireless router.
Hello, I am in the process of moving my residence. I currently am using wireless connection for my internet as well as to connect 2 replay tv's to communicate with each other. I would like to...

Please help with this.
I have an ntl wired only modem and I have a IBM thinkpad laptop and I want to use it wireless can someone please help me on what I need to buy so I can plug it into the router so my laptop can connect...

IP show 169.x.x.x
I'm using wireless connection for my 600EW.Other computer can connect except mine.I have 2 laptop, one using build in wireless and the other one using wireless card.when i do ipconfig, both i'll get...

Hello everybody,nice to meet you!
Hello,friends!How are you?Let me introduce myself,I just got to work in microwave field,and i would like to make friends with you . If you are willing to,pls contact me.:) MSN: Skype:...

Oven Controlled Crystal Oscillators
Crystal oscillators are oscillators where the primary frequency determining element is a quartz crystal. Because of the inherent characteristics of the quartz crystal the crystal oscillator may be...

WiTricity and Witrics
Is there a future in WiTricity and Witrics - WiTricity products ? Just curious for future business reasons. heres the article if you still haven't seen it: Its Wireless Power Transfer - Wireless...

Router to Repeater to AP question
I have a WRT54g hooked to DSL - working wired & wireless Internet then a USR 5450 as a wireless repeater - working wireless Internet and now I want to add a USR 5461 as a LAN/Print server/Internet...

NEWS: Nokia folds Wibree into Bluetooth
Nokia launched its Wibree personal area network technology in October 2006 as an extension to Bluetooth. Today, Wibree became Bluetooth. The Nokia-led Wibree Forum is to merge with the Bluetooth SIG,...

How to expand wireless network range
Hello, I have a Pre-N Belkin Wireless Router setup in one of my client's office, the wireless range is great inside the office building. The problem is they would like to access the internet from...

Do you know that Norton antivirus is itself a virus..?
Hi Dear, Do you know that Norton antivirus is itself a virus..?? it hangs PC more than it cleans.. Try the new Spyware Doctor's Starter Edition NOW....!!!! http://www.tigerzclub.com/spyware.htm

Wireless drops with NO notification
Hello, I have XP Home SP2 bundled with my notebook and my notebook has Broadcom BCM4318 wi-fi adapter on it. And i have US Robotics Wireless router. I'm having frequent wireless drops which are not...

I really need help
Hi, well i cant connect my Pc to the wireless connection, I have a Linksys WRT54G Wireless-G Broadband Router with a HP laptop (pavillon) with windows vista, So plz could ya help me out ? i need to...

Peformance Problems w/D-Link Router and Card
Hi. New here, complete novice to WiFi. Running three desktops and a laptop off a D-Link router. Encountering problems with one of the desktops (The E-Machines, gofigure:mad:) In any case, the problem...

RV Wireless Solution
Hey, Last year I bought an RV and my wife an I have been travling across the nation since. We have a laptop and found that we had trouble picking up the wireless networks offered by the RV parks...

Only 'guest' user on Dynamode BR-6004 W-G1
Does anyone know how to add new users to this device - it is possible at all? Also, can you change their permissions. I have changed the password of the default user but I would like to add another...