Latest threads in Wireless Networkingshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Dell Wireless 1505 VS Intel PRO/Wireless 4965
A french website "Les Delliens" has leaked the following information on the new *upcoming Dell Laptop line*. I posted that beautiful forum thread on *Digg it* at 'Digg - Leak on the new DELL laptops...

Intersil Prism PCMIA HWB1151 Early Wireless Card Driver
I came across an older Intersil Pros, HWB1151-Eval MAC'Less Radio PCMCIA card inside a small single purpose older computer. Does anyone have any idea for drivers for this card - Windows or Linux ? Is...

11g vs 11b - difference in browsing/downloading speed on Internet?
Here is the situation. A colleague has a laptop where he is able to swap the mini-pci wireless card from an 11b to an 11g through the laptop's panel. When using his laptop in a WiFi hot spot with...

Do I need "wireless plan" from my ISP?
I currently have the "home networking package" from my ISP earthlink. With the plan, they add an extra $10 a month plus shipped the wirelesss router and they include phone support(via India of...

Wifi access with Windows 95
Hello, I have a Toshiba P1 laptop here with Windows 95 and a Belkin PCMCIA Wifi NIC. Ive successfully connected to my home network including enabling it as and internet sharing client. The internet...

WAG54GS - can this linksys router be modified?
I currently own a uk versionWAG54GS anexe a linksys router, ive had it for about 6 months, but in that time i've seen no modification info for this model anywhere on the internetl, so i would like to...

Linksys WRT54GS Router - Cisco Systems Logo
This is a bit of a strange question, but here goes. We have a Linksys WRT54GS Router here, when we first installed it the Cisco Systems logo would light up green when powered on. Around November last...

NETGEAR DG834G signal
Hello guys I am currently using a NETGEAR DG834G and I'm totally satisfied with it but I don't know if the wireless is working fine my problem (if any) is the signal power the router is in my bedroom...

Wireless Network Camera and WebCam Solution?
Im looking to buy a webcam and network camera, ideally a device that does both. I'd like to connect the device to my home (wireless) network through my wireless router (netgear). I'd use the camera as...

Wireless Printing and MFPs
I have a wireless network, with the home PC (Windows XP) connected to directly to a LinkSys Wireless G Broadband Router which is connected directly to the Internet Modem. Occasionaly I connect to the...

Buffalo WHR-G125
Buffalo has a new device WHR-G125 that is DD-WRT compatible with a better receiver that is cheaper than the WHR-HP-G54 have any experience, pro or con with this yet? I ask as I'm ready to buy several...

WiFi connected, but no internet!
I have connected my laptop to my wireless router, showing excellent signal strength and maximum kb/ps, but have NO connection whatsoever. It says it is connected, and claims there is a connection to...

OT Committee OKs Bill to Limit Municipal Telecom Plans aka if they're going to get ya they're goin to get ya
Target is municipal cable but the impact will be on Hotspots as well. OKs Bill to Limit Municipal Telecom Plans Posted: Jun. 6, 2007 Updated: Jun. 7, 2007 Raleigh ? A bill that would limit municipal...

Using Linksys WRT45G as repeater to DI-624S?
I have a D-link DI-624S router for my internet connection. I have Linksys WRT45G. I was wondering if it is possible to set the Linksys up as a repeater with the D-Link as my main Access point? If so,...

help needed to buy test equipments to test Wireless products
Hi, My name is Saeesh Pai Vaidya & I work in D-Link india Ltd as senior engineer R&D department.We are in process of developing an Wireless router so i wanted to buy the wireless testing tools for the...