Latest threads in Wireless Networkingshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

When using a WLAN connection
When using a WLA'N' ( what causes my laptop to slow connectivity and even disconnect? My laptop uses a WLAN connection and I connect when I use it at home to my Linksys router. Wh en I start using the...

wireless adapter
what would you recomment for wireless adapter for distance. I need one that can reach far.

Wireless Connection Instructions
I was wondering if anyone has a list of how to connect to a free wireless network like a hotel guest internet. I work at a hotel and we get so many questions and when I direct them to the customer...

Speedstream Wireless modem/router, facing connectivity problems
Hi, I have a DSL connection with a Siemens Speedstream modem that has a wireless router too. I hope I'm using the correct language since I'm a novice when it comes to technology. Anyway my problem is...

iPhone video formats and music file formats FAQs
Can not wait to get your hands on iPhone? Before the device is shipped to your house, Let's learn more about the iPhone video format and music format supported by the device. Tip: Where to purchase my...

linksys wrt54g not connecting to internet
first of all, this isn't exactly a wireless question, but i couldn't seem to find a more appropriate group to post this in. it does, however, have to do with the linksys wrt54g wireless-g router. i...

? Possible to use wifi adapter as an AP?
Hi, im a newb when it comes to wifi, or wireless networking, so i wanted to ask for help here. I was wondering if it was possible to use a USB wifi adapter as an access point for other devices to...

i need help! wireless internet?
i just ordered internet service in my new house but the wireless installation costs a fortune and there's a monthly surcharge involved. the agent told me i can do it all myself if i buy a wireless...

Internet Explorer Vs Firefox
thread:> Not so sure, sounds more like a spammer looking for click revenue since there is a proper locatiob to obtain Firefox and it isn't the URL noted by the spammer.

Need to boost internet wireless received signal
I have a wireless Internet connection and am running Windows Vista Home Premium edition on a HP Pavilion dv6500 notebook computer. I am now at a summer location that has a number of cottages. My...

Cable companies team to offer HDTVs
Comcast, Time Warner and Charter have teamed up with Panasonic and Broadband National for a special offer on HDTV's. To see the offers visit http://www.hdtspecialoffer.com

Interesting WIFI MAC address problem?
I am running NetStumber to see what I can pick up locally. It picks up WIFI enabled mobile phones and other like equipment as they pass my machine as well as displaying fixed Peer and AP's....

Linksys G Router
I had a headache of a time getting a friend's new laptop with Vista to connnect with his hope computer with XP Pro using Remote Desktop. I could not get into the Linksys to set port forwarding and...

TP Link AP
Hi Guys I have a Netgear wireless adsl router, that works fine for my pc and laptop. The problem im having is I have a TP Link ap that i want to use to connect my xbox to my network. however what ever...

Best European PC Card + Provider?
Hello, I'll be spending a month in Europe, particularly in these countries: France Germany Hungary Norway Austria The Netherlands Belgium Looking for the best international provider for a PC Card with...