Latest threads in Wireless Networkingshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Trouble connecting Linksys WRT54G wireless router
I'm not an Apple expert, but I do have some experience with the WRT54G. Are you certain you can connect to the router? To verify this connection, try to connect your browser to 192.168.1.1. That is...

NASA Satellite Captures First View of 'Night-Shining' Clouds
It's all those guys trying to piggy-back on my internet connection ...

Showing IP address
Never mind. Found it. From the Windows 2000 Resource kit at Microsoft's website. wntipconfig.exe

Cracking WEP and WPA
I would like to learn how to crack Wep and WPA keys. I have tried using Cain, but could not get it to work with my wireless cards. The options under Cain's wireless tab are grayed-out so I assume that...

Wireless audio & video sending from laptop
For the wireless video/audio for the presentations, there are many devices, you can even get em at radio shack See and this (a vga to YRW converter) however, you may also want to look at the remote...

Sell New Nokia N95 Unlocked at $300usd
Contact us at: Email: Email: Email: ------------------------------------------------------------------------ View this thread: 'High-Def Digest is your ultimate source for everything 4K, Ultra HD,...

How to fix this low signal strength problem
Depending on your antenna cable, you may lose a lot or a little over 20'. If it's not LMR 400 (thick) or equivalent coax cable, then 20' is too lossy. Most cables that come with antennas are so lossy...

Wifi doesn't work...
Hello, my HP laptop can't see the wireless net, and the light of the wifi board is off. Does anyone know if I have to turn on anything with the hardware... or activate anything from the options? Thank...

Help, please: Cannot connect via IE7
Help, please... Why is this thing not working? All of a sudden, it cannot connect to the 'net. Wired OR Wireless. IE7 simply says "cannot display the webpage". On a stock Acer Aspire 5100-3583 Laptop,...

Adding a wirless router to my wired network
Hi all I have a Linksys RV042 set up as a router and connected to a DSL broadband connection. I have another laptop, wireless enabled and wondered, rather than hard wiring it to the RV042 can I add...

Remote sensor using a Wild Blue internet interface
Uh ...... wharze the geophones ?? can't see any geophones in either of these pictures ! looks a LOT more like a geomagnetic setup of equipment ..... the white cabinet box , is typical of USGS geomag...

sipgate - I can't add credit to my account!
Help me! I can't add credit to my account! i missed error Fehler! Es ist ein Fehler aufgetreten. Bitte wenden Sie sich unter Angabe des Fehlercodes "902" und Ihrer Sip-ID "7712916" an den Support....

A question about Wi-fi and air conditioner
Hi, I found out that microwave ovens and some cell phones cause interfering problems and destroys wi-fi signals. Is it valid also for air conditioner's outdoor units? Can a working air conditioner...

What is THIS?
I tried to sign up with DSL Extreme and the rep says, "we don't have your phone number in the system" "You need to call up ATT and get 'registered with the CP sos office;" I have no idea what this is,...

Can't stop my wireless from wandering to other networks.
Hello all. I have a laptop with XP that I use strictly at home. It uses an encrypted connection to a Linksys wireless router. The problem is that someone in my neighborhood is using a wireless setup...