Latest threads in Wireless Networkingshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Can't access internet at public library Wi-Fi
Here's my problem. I'm trying to connect to the internet at a public library with my laptop through Wi-Fi using Windows XP, which is supposed to be a non-secure open network. I haven't been able to...

Sharing files between my pc and my laptop wirelessly
Hi, I have my desktop connected to the internet by adsl cable which is connected to a linksys wireless router, i connect my laptop to the internet through this wireless router with no problems but i...

wireless question/problem, need a solution
hello to all you people here... sorry for bad english but i need help... here in my town we are building wifi network... we got a linksys router with ddwrt frimware that is connected to "server" with...

Belkin wireless network, poor 54G speed
Hi all, I have a belkin wireless router/adsl modem which is wired to my pc via ethernet. I then have a machine in a spare room, with a belkin wireless ethernet bridge. Connectivity is reliable, but Im...

Verizion BroandbandAccess Ethernet?
You guys helped me out with a similar question - Thank You! I need to find out if Verizion BroandbandAccess could be called Wireless Ethernet? Verizion's Tech had no idea. Thanks

Wireless Network Locking Up???
I have cable internet(8mbps down/384kbps up), Motorola SB5100 cable modem, a D-Link VOIP adapter in front of my Belkin Wireless Pre- N router, and my laptop says it has a Atheros wireless network...

Trouble connecting Linksys WRT54G wireless router
I'm not an Apple expert, but I do have some experience with the WRT54G. Are you certain you can connect to the router? To verify this connection, try to connect your browser to 192.168.1.1. That is...

NASA Satellite Captures First View of 'Night-Shining' Clouds
It's all those guys trying to piggy-back on my internet connection ...

Showing IP address
Never mind. Found it. From the Windows 2000 Resource kit at Microsoft's website. wntipconfig.exe

Cracking WEP and WPA
I would like to learn how to crack Wep and WPA keys. I have tried using Cain, but could not get it to work with my wireless cards. The options under Cain's wireless tab are grayed-out so I assume that...

Wireless audio & video sending from laptop
For the wireless video/audio for the presentations, there are many devices, you can even get em at radio shack See and this (a vga to YRW converter) however, you may also want to look at the remote...

Sell New Nokia N95 Unlocked at $300usd
Contact us at: Email: Email: Email: ------------------------------------------------------------------------ View this thread: 'High-Def Digest is your ultimate source for everything 4K, Ultra HD,...

How to fix this low signal strength problem
Depending on your antenna cable, you may lose a lot or a little over 20'. If it's not LMR 400 (thick) or equivalent coax cable, then 20' is too lossy. Most cables that come with antennas are so lossy...

Wifi doesn't work...
Hello, my HP laptop can't see the wireless net, and the light of the wifi board is off. Does anyone know if I have to turn on anything with the hardware... or activate anything from the options? Thank...

Help, please: Cannot connect via IE7
Help, please... Why is this thing not working? All of a sudden, it cannot connect to the 'net. Wired OR Wireless. IE7 simply says "cannot display the webpage". On a stock Acer Aspire 5100-3583 Laptop,...