Latest threads in Wireless Networkingshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Simple Local Network Without Any Wires
Hi, I am new to wireless, just asking can I make a simple wireless network (without any wires) that covers multiple laptops, PSPs, iMate phones (with Windows Mobile). Note: The network does not...

Comparing of Wi-Fi Access Points??
Hi All, i'm here new, I have few question about Wi-Fi vendors defference?! Which vendor is better?! Now i'm comparing 3 vendors: Alvarion Wi2 AP: D-Link DWL-G700AP: ftp:// PePwave Surf Ap 400: see the...

Wireless connection dropping 50% of packets
Make sure you're running your radios in high-power mode. I once accidentaly set the WiFi adapter (Intel 2200BG) in my laptop to power-saving mode and experienced the same problems you did, even though...

Windows Live Messenger causing drop-outs
First let me state for the record that I do not use or recommended this stuff to anyone else. Its just that I have two daughters who love it. They log on and chat to their friends and each other. But...

Did I obfuscate my usenet newsreader & who I am in this posting?
Did I obfuscate my usenet newsreader and who I am in this posting? I've read up on how to remain anonymouse on the internet and one way they say is to obfuscate my usenet postings. I wonder if you can...

wireless 101
I have a home PC with a cable modem and Comcast Internet. I want to replace my PC with a laptop and have Internet service at home and away from home in cafes, etc. I haven't selected the laptop yet...

2 routers to solve low connection strength prob?
WHR-G54 or a WRT54GL) and install it in that room. Go into the router and disable the DHCP server, plug your cat5 cable into one of the routers LAN ports. Your configuration will be Router #1 LAN port...

is it possable to dissconnect someones internet connection?
Looking for someone to coach me with that

don't want to miss family things, even the teenagers. That attitude is
competitive advantage in the minds of customers.

Can't access internet at public library Wi-Fi
Here's my problem. I'm trying to connect to the internet at a public library with my laptop through Wi-Fi using Windows XP, which is supposed to be a non-secure open network. I haven't been able to...

Sharing files between my pc and my laptop wirelessly
Hi, I have my desktop connected to the internet by adsl cable which is connected to a linksys wireless router, i connect my laptop to the internet through this wireless router with no problems but i...

wireless question/problem, need a solution
hello to all you people here... sorry for bad english but i need help... here in my town we are building wifi network... we got a linksys router with ddwrt frimware that is connected to "server" with...

Belkin wireless network, poor 54G speed
Hi all, I have a belkin wireless router/adsl modem which is wired to my pc via ethernet. I then have a machine in a spare room, with a belkin wireless ethernet bridge. Connectivity is reliable, but Im...

Verizion BroandbandAccess Ethernet?
You guys helped me out with a similar question - Thank You! I need to find out if Verizion BroandbandAccess could be called Wireless Ethernet? Verizion's Tech had no idea. Thanks

Wireless Network Locking Up???
I have cable internet(8mbps down/384kbps up), Motorola SB5100 cable modem, a D-Link VOIP adapter in front of my Belkin Wireless Pre- N router, and my laptop says it has a Atheros wireless network...