Latest threads in Wireless Networkingshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

new nokia n95i for sale $250
ROBINSMITHPHONEWORLD , We have all brands of Mobile Phones,Ipods,Laptops, Games, Plasma Tv, Cameras and Camcorders for sell at cheap and affordable prices, they ranges from Nokia/Samsung/LG/Sony...

CCIE
Huge Stock of CISCO dumps available. Find Questions with their solutions for all exams including CCIE (350-018). http://www.it-techexperts.com/CISCO/CCIE/CCIE0202.asp

newbie: gadget for better signal?
Hello Sorry for the completely lame question but I can't figure it out with google. I am a lifeguard and spend many hours everyday at a hotel pool so I got a laptop to fight the boredom. The pool...

Linksys choice (annex a)
Hello, I have a house with 2 floors (70 m2 for each floor = 140 m2) ground floor: [image: floor: [image: I think which model of Linksys I should choice Linksys WAG354G Linksys WAG54GS Linksys WAG54GX2...

My new WHR-HP-G54 are burned in for ~ 2 weeks
My new WHR-HP-G54s have burned in for ~ 2 weeks and seem to be working without problems. I've been all over the DD-WRT and wiki site trying to figure out how to do the deed of safely installing the...

54Mbps - Any faster?
My Laptop will connect at - 54Mbps. This is its maximum. Is this the same for everyone else or are people now getting 100Mbps wireless cards?

Need help extending network
The info: Two buildings - a two-story house and a 3-room shop, approximately 150 ft apart. We need internet in the shop. There is cable modem and a Belkin wireless router in the house (not sure of...

Link ACT Data to a Blackberry?
I am not sure if this the right place to post this question. Is it possible to link data from ACT (ACT ! Premium for workgroups) to a Blackberry? Thanks indvance Ismail

dd-wrt wl site_survey
This is for the users of DD-WRT in this group. In the latest (07/13/2007) release of v23 SP3 of DD-WRT, Brainslayer has removed a huge number of wl command options including some that I've used in...

Compaq 2162US -- added wireless card, but range is bad
Hi, I just added a Ralink-based mini-PCI wireless card -- and small Hitachi antennas attached to MAIN & AUX antenna connectors on the card -- to a Compaq 2162US notebook PC. The antennas have about a...

Linksys WRT54G Version 8. Where Can I Buy It?
I really looked just about everywhere in the Tampa, Florida, area. I cannot locate this Linksys wireless router. I need to have Version 8. Does anyone up here know where I could order one? Thanks!...

FOR SALE Sony Ericsson w880i FOR JUST $210
We sell brand new mobile phones, laptops, desktops, ipods, games, plasma tvs, projectors and many more at very cheap and affordable prices. We deliver to any destination in the World( World wide...

FOR SALE Motorola V600-- FOR JUST $120
We sell brand new mobile phones, laptops, desktops, ipods, games, plasma tvs, projectors and many more at very cheap and affordable prices. We deliver to any destination in the World( World wide...

NEWS: iPhone becomes phisherman's friend
Security shortcomings in the design of Apple's iPhone might make it easier to mount phishing and cross-site scripting attacks. The iPhone's email client only displays the first few characters of a...

NL-3054MP plus connector
Hi all, Just got a Senao NL-3054MP Plus mini-PCI card, it came with lots of drivers, but no user manual. The .tw website keeps popping me out whenever I look for a .pdf manual. Can I ask a stupid...