Latest threads in Wireless Networkingshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

My wifi settings: I need signal improvement
Hi, I'm glad to find this forum. New here, not new to wireless but confused about the settings in my router. :confused: It's an oldy: Linksys BEFW11S4, but I got for free as a hand me down. Can't...

Duke University blames iPhone for network disruptions
Duke University blames iPhone for network disruptions By Associated Press, 7/19/2007 RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) - Apple Inc.'s flashy new iPhones may be jamming parts of the wireless network at Duke...

eliminare menu rapido su display N70
come da titolo vorrei sapere come fare,grazie ------------------------------------------------------------------------ View this thread: 'High-Def Digest is your ultimate source for everything 4K,...

Senao NL2511CD 200mw
For sale.. New/hardly used. Nothing wrong with it.. I just never use it. $50, plus shipping depending on where you live... $5? [image:...

Want to access my connection from about 2-3 blocks away
x-no-archive: I have the Internet at home, but there is a restaurant less than three blocks away that I would like to access. My home is higher than the resteraunt so I hope that helps. Any suggestion...

best antenna to go through walls?
i am trying to extend my wireless network's range so I can work by the pool in my building ;) Currently I have a WRT54G (running tomato) with the standard antennas and I've been looking for...

NEWS: Google ponies up $4.6bn for wireless spectrum
If the FCC obeys its demands Google's riches are exceeded only by its cheek. When the Federal Communications Commission auctions off the coveted 700-MHz wireless spectrum, the search giant has said it...

NEWS: Google sees big money in tiny cell sites (femtocells)
Search giant Google has joined investors pouring $25m into femtocell technology company Ubiquisys, endorsing the technology that aims to put tiny little 3G cell sites into every home. Last week,...

Swedish Granny Sets Fastest Internet Record
A 75-year-old Swedish woman has become the owner of the fastest residential broadband connection in the world. Sigbritt Lothberg's 40 gigabits-per-second connection was set up for her by her son,...

Suggestions For Wireless In Hotel Environment
Hi, I am after some suggestions. I may be setting up a wireless network in a hotel environment soon. Things I would like to acheive: 1.) Security (obviously) - I appreciate WEP is full of holes and...

Strange SSID in the air...
Hi, I've been noticing that one of my neighbors occassionally spits out the SSID "hpsetup", unencrypted on channel 1 (2.412Ghz), in adhoc mode. I'm not going to mess with it, but was curious as to...

does not know wifi key
i have just got orange broadband set it up for wired internet which works fine but for wifi it does not reconise the key i have put it in lots of time's and still does not work please help...

NEWS: Mobile websites fail to satisfy users
If you can't buy stuff, is it really m-commerce? E-commerce sites are putting their future success at risk by failing to offer users the ability to buy through their mobile websites, a new study has...

NEWS: AmAze hopes to amaze with free mobile route planning
Sponsored directions and mapping AmAze put itself on the map today with the UK launch of a service providing GPS-integrated route planning and directions, as well as satellite imagery and worldwide...

new nokia n95i for sale $250
ROBINSMITHPHONEWORLD , We have all brands of Mobile Phones,Ipods,Laptops, Games, Plasma Tv, Cameras and Camcorders for sell at cheap and affordable prices, they ranges from Nokia/Samsung/LG/Sony...