Latest threads in Wireless Networkingshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Apple (ATT) iPhone vulnerable to hackers: report
Apple's iPhone vulnerable to hackers: report Reuters Published on ZDNet News: July 23, 2007, 5:23 AM PT NEW YORK--Apple Inc.'s iPhone may be vulnerable to hackers due to a flaw that allows them to...

SMC Wireless router to Wireless router
Hello, We have a setup in the house with a SMC wireless router connected to another SMC wireless router. Both routers are SMC Barricade. It was working fine and then one of the router got reset. Now...

FreeLancer Site For Telecom Professionals
TelecomMentor, A freelancer Paradise is a market place where Telecom Operators and Switch Manufactures can find freelance professional in Fast and efficient way You can also visit the market place at...

Wifi Hotspots
Can anyone recommend a good Windows based solution for setting up and keeping track of wifi hotspots?

64 bit wireless
Anybody using Vista 64 with wireless hardware and 64 bit driver? If so how?

Hotspots
"Wireless_Broadband_Guy" | | Has anyone else tried out Tomizone Hotspots? ('TOMIZONE' | (|| I've got a couple operating now and I'm interested in feedback from | anyone who has one / used one....

Extending home LAN question
I have an 40-year old home with plaster/lathe walls and computers that extend from one end to the other. Currently, I am using a 4-port wireless Netgear router, but the wireless clients on the far end...

What AT&T, Earthlink, and AOL don't want you to know.
Unlimited T1 Mobile Wireless Internet for $19.95 a month! Everyone will want this! Not WiFi... Not WiMAX... ...Meet the next Generation of T1 Wireless Broadband ...Unlimited T1 Mobile Wireless...

Newbie to wifi hotspots, could use some advice
I recently established a wireless network set up in my home, with a cable modem, several PCs, and my laptop which connects up with PCMCIA USB, and an adapter, so I have a small, limited amount of...

setting up wireless at a new home...
I recently moved. I have a Linksys wireless router and previously I had used SES to set up a WPA network. since I moved, I can't figure out how to set it up so it's secure again...and I haven't found...

Frequent disconnects from router issue
Hi all...looking for some advice. I just switched my network from WEP to WPA-PSK TKIP, I am frequently getting disconnected from my network. I sometimes have difficulty connecting when I boot also,...

Long distance wireless network setup question
Hi all, I am new to the wireless world. I am trying to share out a high speed connection with my neighbor that lives next to me. From my house to his is only 850ft. However there is a buffer of trees...

problems in connecting to Limewire
I used to connet to Limewire just fine (don't worry I'd only use it for programs that I'd missed that has been on TV). Now that I've moved onto a wireless network the connection is terrible, no files...

PCMCIA card--Able to attach antenna?
Hello all, I have a Motorola WN825G PCMCIA card for my laptop, and I'm wondering how to attach an antenna to it. A picture of the card can be found here: a higher resolution image is required, I can...

Free Push Email and IM for your mobile phone!
Free Software that allows your mobile phone to: Receive Push email (POP3/IMAP4) Instant Messaging (Yahoo, MSN and Google) Receive latest personalise news through Push RSS and many more..... including...