Latest threads in Wireless Networkingshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

AP/Wireless bridges 802.11e compliant
Dear, I am looking for APs that are 802.11e compliant. I have seen Cisco 1500 and 1520 series. Their specifications are perfect for my project, but... they are very expensives. Do you know any devices...

Get better service from Lingo
Hello friends, I have tried Lingo residential and office plans. It?s quick, easy and most of all I get great deals. Great features such as Voicemail, Caller ID, online account management with low...

Great deals for SunRocket customers
I?m a SunRocket customer and I have now signed with Lingo. Great offers including one month free, free shipping, free activation, and free equipment are given for SunRocket customers. I've been really...

Avail of unlimited calling plans
I am very much excited with the Lingo?s various calling plans including Lingo Link Plan, Small Talk Plan, and Talk 365 Plan. When compared to normal phone lines, Lingo delivers clear and consistent...

Great Customer Service
By far, Lingo is the best and quickest broadband phone services I?ve ever come across. Unlike Vonage and Packet8, Lingo is very easy to set up and delivers fast and the quality is first class. Thank...

How to remove a wireless network?
Hi, I'm using a Dell Wireless 1370 WLAN Mini-PCI Card on a WinXP machine. I keep connecting to a wireless network that I don't want to and I would like to remove that other network and make my home...

Pushed out PCI card while PC on
So I tried pluggin in a USB device into my USB PCI expansion card and it slightly pushed it out, crashing my computer, and now I think all my PCI buses are fried.. Question, does anybody know exactly...

About Mac Address
My landlord wont fix the internet because she is too lazy, so in effort to hurry the process, i changed the Mac Address on the router by 1 digit for just a little while. And before you say, HEY THATS...

PCTel SoftAP
Can anyone please give me PCTel SoftAP please? I been looking for it for a while but cant find it anywhere! the products discontinued...could someone please send me? :(...

Connectorizing Motorola Canopy Backhoul
Hi, Can anybody help me out with the diagram of proper connectorize of Motorola Canopy Backhoul../ As I have tried a lot to make, but few of them worked but that too is not stable as I get very...

can i buy some warcraft 3 cd key from www.cdkey-game.com ?
i will run a web cafe,so i need some war 3 cd keys. i use google to search warcraft 3 cd key,and i find sell cd keys with such a low price ? War 3 cd-key usd 12 any one have bought cd key from that...

NEWS: USB goes Wireless
First certified devices launched The first devices submitted for Wireless USB certification have been approved, and four of them will be in US shops by the end of the summer. Laptops from Dell and...

Lingo offer great promotions for SunRocket customers
Lingo offers special promotions that gives users a choice between two plans. The plan we’d prefer to sell is our monthly ChatterBox plan. The special offer is one month free, free shipping, free...

first post...and question: too many networks?
hey everyone...new guy here. i live in lower manhattan so you would expect there to be a lot of available wireless networks to leech off of. well, there are, but there's a problem: using any of my...

Belkin f5d7230-4
Cannot connect my wireless desktop to new belkin router. Belkin said I need Microsoft support. Anyone know what my issue is? ------------------------------------------------------------------------...