Latest threads in Wireless Networkingshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

keep losing connection help help help
i have a broadband modem and a linksys N series wireless router. my main pc is hardwired to the above combination, however the connection keeps dropping, for no reason and at no regular time when it...

Senao ECB-3220 Wireless Problem
Hi, I am having Senao ECB-3220 wireless../ Yesterday I updated its firmware with NCB-3220 from Senao site. Everything went fine../ I was able to configure it as AP../ Finally, when I change the...

Want to save with your international calling
If your answer is yes, then just sign up with Lingo. Presently, Lingo is offering several attractive and cost effective international calling plans. I am a satisfied customer of Lingo. With Lingo’s...

Critical Dimensions for Parabolic
I built one of these for a unstable weak connection a couple miles away. I improved the connection, but it is still not stable; transmission appears to be better than reception using a orinoco pcmcia...

any one has bought starcraft cd key on www.cdkey-game.com?
i am a starcraft player. recently,i got a new laptop,when i instlled sc ,i forgot my old starcraft 1.13 cd key, so i need to buy another one . some days before,i logged in ' - Trustworthy and Global...

MikroTik : enabling user registration and payment
Hello. I'm in a special situation here. In order to have internet access, users must require an username and password. Usernames and passwords are provided from an automated website-based system and...

D-Link RangeBooster N650 DIR-635
Hy everybody, greetings from Portugal, i have a question for you all, i recently bought this wireless router and i would like to know if anybody here have it too, could you give me some feedback about...

Symantec pcanywhere 12 connection problem in wifi cafe
I tried to connect to an office computer today at a wifi cafe. I couldn't "attach" to the ip address. Could it be a firewall on the main computer in the cafe or is that usually out of the picture??

Is there a firewall in most wireless cafes?
When I take my laptop to a wireless cafe, is it connecting to the internet directly through the wireless router or does the cafe computer have to have the firewall set up so that it doesn't...

Cellular Router with Serial Ports and Wi-Fi
I wanted to get an independent opinion of what everyone thinks about this cellular router. My thoughts are that it is different than most because it has serial ports and wi-fi 802.11. This is not a...

HP iPAQ Rx5915 cost $220, HTC Touch cost $245
SMI PLAZA INC. Affordable Prices of Mobile phones and Laptops. They are Brand New Sealed and they come with 1year international warranty. We ship via FedEx Express{2days delivery}. Note : If you buy...

Senao ECB-3220 Wireless Problem
Hi, I am having Senao ECB-3220 wireless../ Yesterday I updated its firmware with NCB-3220 from Senao site. Everything went fine../ I was able to configure it as AP../ Finally, when I change the...

Excellent WiFi Hotspot Connection But Web Page Won't Open
I am using an HP Pavilion DV4170 Laptop with Windows XP/SP2 and Internet Explorer 7.0 and built-in WiFi. I can connect at the local library's WiFi hotspot and have an excellent connection but when I...

Outdoor Wifi For IP Camera Surveilance
Hi guys, My company wants to install about 30 surveilance camera in an outdoor wood stockpile. We are thinking of setting up Outdoor Wifi with IP Camera to meet this requirement. The situation is as...

Lingo – enjoy all its advanced features
I've been using Lingo Internet phone service for a few years now. I am impressed and delighted by the variety of features such as voicemail, call forwarding, call waiting, return call, caller ID with...