Latest threads in Wireless Networkingshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Wireless Hotspot Software
Hi Guys, I am looking at setting up a little Wifi Hot Spot for a cafe. I want it to be pretty simple, withsomething like a Linksys WRT54G for the access point. The stumbling point seems to be the...

Can't do LAN gaming over wireless, but can through wired
I have a DLink DIR-655 router with the latest firmware that is about a month old. I have 2 wired connections to PC's and one new Hypersonic laptop that has built in N wireless card. None of the 3...

Can't do LAN gaming over wireless
I have a DLink DIR-655 router with the latest firmware that is about a month old. I have 2 wired connections to PC's and one new Hypersonic laptop that has built in N wireless card. None of the 3...

I need desperate help
Can someone help me i need to recover my wep key so i can play the game console online but i dont wont to reset all stats,is there a way i can acess the wep key from: My Computer (with the box plugged...

How to connect to access point by MAC address?
How can we connect to a access point by MAC address? I'm in a hotel with a half dozen access points but my windows XP computer insists on connecting to a low-power access point instead of a higher...

Wireless signal increase...
I'm looking for some sort of device to relay/repeat/increase the wireless signal my laptop receives. I work on the road and spend 90% of my time living out of hotels. More times than I'd like the...

recommend me a long range access point
Hello, I want to connect a friend's pc that is 200 meters away from me. This is a residential environment and most of the houses (including mine and my friends) have solid cement walls. I am thinking...

Wireless Multimedia (WMM) question
When using WMM-certified network cards, will all my audio/video applications get automatically higher priority in the network or these applications have to support WMM? If for using the advantages of...

Hotspot Connection question
I'm trying to connect to a local free hotspot with my desktop using a roof mounted directional antenna connected to a Linksys WRT54GS (with DD-WRT firmware installed) to act as an AP Client. Can I run...

wifi Printer standalone?
Just wondering.......... I've got a HP Deskjet 5650 I'd like to move to another room and wondered if there is a device that I might use to connect to my Buffalo AP. I know I can do it using a...

Antique 1912-1949 Porcelain teapot 528 chinaware 400
Antique 1912-1949 Porcelain teapot 528 chinaware 400 Website extreme security invitation visit Website '¹ÅÒÕÐù¹?­Ê?Ø?¶¼' ( xjx xjx City Shengzhou Zhejiang China Jianxiong Xu...

"Reserved" IP vs. manually-assigned?
Netgear RP614 router. Under the LAN configuration menu there are, among others, options for DHCP, and Manually-assigned IP addresses. Under DHCP there is also a table for reserving IP addresses. This...

keep losing connection help help help
i have a broadband modem and a linksys N series wireless router. my main pc is hardwired to the above combination, however the connection keeps dropping, for no reason and at no regular time when it...

Senao ECB-3220 Wireless Problem
Hi, I am having Senao ECB-3220 wireless../ Yesterday I updated its firmware with NCB-3220 from Senao site. Everything went fine../ I was able to configure it as AP../ Finally, when I change the...

Want to save with your international calling
If your answer is yes, then just sign up with Lingo. Presently, Lingo is offering several attractive and cost effective international calling plans. I am a satisfied customer of Lingo. With Lingo’s...