Latest threads in Wireless Networkingshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Cant connect to wireless network with usb adapter
Hello, About three months ago I bought an ENCORE USB2.0 802.11g WIRELESS LAN ADAPTER an was working fine everywhere i would go the laptop would connect straigh with any available wireless network. I...

Info About Unsecured Access Point
Some resident in the vicinity is running an unsecured access point and we can get all the usual services (nntp, http, smtp, etc.). At first. Then we find that the services are blocked: no smtp or...

TCP/IP broken for Windows Media Center (XP)
This is not really a wireless issue; however my posting on didn't yield any responses. As I value the comments here, this seems like a good alternative. Something happened with an HP dv5215us...

For Sale Brand New Sony Vaio Laptop-- Vgn-a117s---------------$300
We are registered company from uk wehave all brands of Mobile Phones,Ipods,xbox 360, Sidekicks,Nextels phone,Laptops for sell at cheap and affordable prices, they ranges from Nokia/Samsung/LG/Sony...

For Sale Brand New Apple Iphone At Just... $200usd
We are registered company from uk wehave all brands of Mobile Phones,Ipods,xbox 360, Sidekicks,Nextels phone,Laptops for sell at cheap and affordable prices, they ranges from Nokia/Samsung/LG/Sony...

Cucusoft DVD to iPhone Converter
'Cucusoft DVD to iPhone Converter' ( is the easiest-to-use and fastest DVD to iPhone converter software for Apple iPhone on the market. It can convert almost all kinds of DVD to iPhone format. It is...

For Sale Brand New Apple Iphone At Just... $200usd

sitecom wl-124
Anyone experience with VISTA? regards hans

Limited/No Connectivity... help!
I've found this question is frequently asked around the internet BUT... here's a new twist. I've tried everything I know of. Changed the WEP key. Tried to restore Windows. Even that didn't work!...

Anyone know how to uninstall boingo ?
To use a hot spot at LaGuardia I had to intall Boingo. It starts up at boot from my registry and there was no uninstall intructions or uninstaller loaded with it. It consumes a lot of resoruces and I...

Belkin Router & file transfer help wanted please
Hi, i have just installed a Belkin 4 port wireless router. My DeskTop PC is wireless to it and so is my Notebook PC. Am I able to just send a file, example (music file) from notebook to DeskTop PC? If...

Linux USB client adapters?
Hey guys! I need to order some usb wifi client adapters to connect with my buffalo and LINUX boxes. Offhand, does anyone know if the Buffalo branded sticks work with Lunux or can recommend some?...

WTS: Lucent 44WW25A
WTS: Lucent 44WW25A 11 44WW25A $1000.00 each Walter Simmons Inc. 1942 Tree Tops Lane Seymour, TN 37865 865-379-7531 Ext.202 AIM: ABCcomwalter...

Needing help!
Hi everyone! I'm a newbie at this forum and came here for help. I have a wireless problem for my PC. I'm using Netgear and using a mini-antennae for my PC (Windows 2000). When I connect through...

Just acquired a new Dell Inspiron laptop
with Ubuntu 7.04.. Was thinking of utilizing it as a mobile wireless network audit box, but just noticed that these new Dells only come with an ExpressCard slot and no older PCMIA slot.. So, I can't...