Latest threads in Wireless Networkingshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

wirelessunits forums!
We have setup a new wireless forum you can visit at 'Wireless Units :: Index' ( Motorola Canopy, Trango, Tranzeo, Cisco, Software help, Hardware help, Antenna Help, Router and Switching help. Please...

ECB-3220 Senao Problem
hi, After several reboots and reset my ECB-3220, my ECB-3220 started working../ but now I am having different problem../ The problem is that I am not able to connect the device through wireless../...

Senao NL-2611cb3 PLUS DELUX MAC address problem Please help
Hi everybody, I am using Senao NL-2611cb3 as bridge i want to change its MAC Address. but i couldnt, there is something in its settings which says that MAC cloning it takes the MAC address from the...

Belkin 802.11g trouble!!!
hi, I have a belkin 802.11g wireless router. When this is connected via ethernet to my computer, the internet works fine. But when i search for the router with my PSP or PS3, it cannot find it! This...

Otto service for a week or two or three.
I'll be out of service for a while. I'm checking into the local hospital to have a large part of my bank account surgically extracted. I don't expect any medical problems and plan on returning...

Jeff, Omni Antenna
I am the one that has the 40.5"/15 db gain omni from lan parts. I am getting the 15db gain Comet to see if it is better or worse. BTW, Comet makes a 39" omni that claims to be 10db so I really think...

Cost of VPN
What is the cost of any hardware and software that has to be purchased to allow for a small company to set up VPN so that one employee can remote in securely?? Thanks!!

Will 802.11b Adapter Work with 802.11g Router?
Long story short- Had a Netgear Wireless Router MR814v2 (802.11b) hooked to a VISTA PC and it worked fine with an XP PC using a Netgear MA101 (802.11b) adapter. Bought a new laptop with VISTA which...

Bridge 2 AP with router(client) mode
We live on a farm in Hawaii with a guest cottage. A1 has internet access and would like to share with A2 (cottage) location. I have a Linksys wrt54g in A1 location. Location A2 is ~1000 feet away. A2...

New to wireless??
Hi All I've just bought a new PC and it came with a "TP-LINK" wireless network card installed, plus I bought a second to go into my other PC. Here's the card specs; 54M/108M Wireless PCI Adapter...

WRT54G v5.1 vpn issue
Guys, I have WRT54G v5.1 router connected to cable modem at home. I use my laptop to wirelessly connect all works fine. However when i try to vpn into work i get error 619. When i connect the laptop...

a very stange networking problem with a WiFi provider in France
Hello everyone, Here it is, in a nutshell: this prepaid WiFi provider, Meteor Networks, allows you to browse fine if you are using Windows yet you get garbled IP transmissions under Linux - or at...

sitecom WL 124 en Vista
Heeft iemand ervaringen met de Sitecom WL 124 en Vista? groeten hans

Wireless Error - This device cannot start
I have a compaq nc6230, trying to use wireless, Intel PRO/Wireless 2915ABG Network Connection. From Device Manager, I continue to get the error "This device cannot start. (Code 10). I hover over the...

Jeff Liebermann - Help Hopefully Please
I am going to be buying a new laptop soon, hopefully anyway, and I plan on getting an Acer. I have a desktop that I will be keeping. What I need to know is that I want the laptop to wireless access....