Latest threads in Wireless Networkingshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Sony Ericsson W850i is it blocked? SPV M600 Help please ;)
Hello there, I am new to these forums and I beleive i made my first mistake yesterday when I went to post this message, but unfortunately it was not available on the website. Well here goes again!...

Wi-Fi Device Through the Ethernet Connection
Are there any wi-fi devices that connect to the computer through the RJ45 connection?

internal wifi card v. USB adapter
Been checking into the various, wok, steamer, etc DIY antennas (for ex. and read that a USB wifi adapter is preferable over an internal wifi card, due to interference from HDs, fans, etc that could...

FS: NOKIA N95 $280 and E90 $325, NEXTEL i885 $190 and many more
TEEOMY COMMUNICATION INC Email: d WE HAVE THE BRAND NEW ITEMS OF PHONES AND ELECTRONICS PIONEER DJ EQUIOPMENT PRICE, Pioneer CDJ-MK3 1000----------------$900 Pioneer DJ Effector -...

Question about DLink router in AP mode
I have an SBC 2wire router. I wanted to be able to use my wireless network downstairs, but only had one network cable running there. So I took an old DLink router, connected it via cable to the first...

wireless application
Have a relative with a cottage on a campground that recently put in free wifi for its members. But of course in her cottage she can't pick up the signal inside. Outside on the porch, she might grab...

Port scanning question
I got this message from my firewall today. What does it mean? I tried the port links but i dont really understand them so any help would be nice Your computer's UDP ports: 33446, 33447, 33448, and...

WRT54GX2 Desktop Install - Error Message on Step 8
-"the setup utility was unable to locate a wireless broadband router on your network. please make sure your wireless broaband router is powered on and all cables are properly connected"- This is the...

Motorola MD400 2.4 GHz cordless phone button key hard to press
All, I have a Motorola MD400 phone system. I have 3 phones plus the base station. On all 3 phones the buttons have become a pain to push and get them to beep. You push the button, push and push ......

Using a a second router to boost my signal
Hi. I have just installed a Netgear modem-router to replace a Speedtouch modem and a D-Link router which are no both surplus to requirements. I was thinking: is it feasible to use the D-Link router to...

Jeff, any suggestions on this project
A friend of mine wants to have high speed internet access at her place on the top of a rural hill in Vermont. She has had the satellite internet geeks in to look at the situation but there is not a...

CF/SSD card mod
Has anyone done the CF/SD card mod on there WAP54G device. If so I would like to here what kind of results you have had before I goto modify all 200+ of our APs. I am seeking to do this mod so I can...

Strange Wifi Problems, Please suggest...
Hey everyone, I m sorry its a little long story. I am a newbie, just bought DLink dl-624 Wireless router with 4 wired ports.I have currently 4 systems. 2 Laptops one with Vista, one with XP and two...

Directory of Free WiFi Hotspots
Web based directories are great when you are online..but what does this mean for you when you are offline, looking for a way to go online? WE provide a directory of free wifi hotspots and update it...

Making CDMA work as WiMAX
Hi, Is it possible to use the same hardware for both CDMA and WiMAX. What are the minimum changes required for doing it ? Thx in advans, Karthik Balaguru