Latest threads in Wireless Networkingshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

My netgear router light has gone orange....
My mistake was to go on holiday and turn off my router which has worked fine for a couple of years..... I use a dell insipron laptop and connect to the internet via a netgear wireless hub. When I came...

Wireless LAN configuration for a small web desing agency
Hello, I have a small web desing agency. We work mostly with files 1 to 10mb and sometimes with larger files (up to 300 - 400mb). We are moving files over the network from workstations to server and...

wireless network adapter
I am having trouble with the wireless on a Toshiba Satellite Pro L10 running Windows XP which is current with all updates. The wireless has stopped working. I have no trouble connecting once I wire it...

Suggestion on WLAN setup
Hello Friends, I need your suggestion on WAP to use in office while implementing WLAN. I have tried Cisco 1200 Aironets before for public wireless but things I want to implement in WLAN are totally...

Cisco AP rejecting non-Cisco clients
Hi, I recently upgraded the firmware (c1200-k9w7-tar.123-8.JA2) in my Cisco 1200 and 1100 APs. Unfortunately something very odd is now happening. Cisco client cards (Windows), Xyxel USB (Windows), an...

Breezenet Pro-11
I need to connect two buildings with a wireless link. I plan on using a Breezenet (now Alravion) Pro-11 access point at one end, and the Breezenet Pro-11 wireless bridge on the other end. Why these...

25,000 FREE cell phone wallpapers and ringtones
25,000 FREE cell phone wallpapers and ringtones If you want a ton of free stuff for your cell phones then you should check out this website....

Help Getting Wireless N to Dead area in house
I replaced my Wireless G with a Linksys Wireless N (WRT150) router in order to try to get better range but have noticed no difference to my laptop in the 'dead room'. The laptop uses a wireless G...

2 miles , clean LOS, lots of ?s
i / we , my peeps at work are trying to setup a long range connection.. none of us are very well versed in wifi... we have a nice clean line of sight to a usable spot 2 miles from us... we can mount...

New WiMax Blog
Check it out, New WiMax and Wi-Fi Blog ------------------------------------------------------------------------ View this thread: 'High-Def Digest is your ultimate source for everything 4K, Ultra HD,...

Vista Problem
Hey guys, i have a massive problem, and very aggrivating! I have a trendnet TEW-432BRP, and when i go to install the router, it gets to the very end, and when it tries to restart the network with the...

Dlink DWL-G650
First of all, i'm going to buy a card tomorrow, and the dlink DWL-G650 is on the top of my list, so I plan on getting that. If anyone has a good reason I shouldn't buy this, or has a better card that...

Connect Wirelessly to PC on 5th Floor of a Apt.Distance is atleast 175 Mtrs from hub
Hello. I'm experienced with wired networking but I've never really done much with wireless equipment. Unfortunately for me, I've got a situation that requires it. We have to provide Internet service...

How to connect to same wife router
I am having problem connecting to my home wi-fi router when I start my laptop. It is picking my neighbour's router. I have to change it to connect to mine after starting. I can I configure my laptop...

WRT54G v5.0 - limit data?
Hi All, My mother in law has a wrt54g v5 and a bunch of students staying with her. Where they live the internet is quite fast, but they only get 5gig a month. Is there a way to on a monthly basis...