Latest threads in Wireless Networkingshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Network Bridge Issues
My set up sounds weird but I have justification. I have a laptop connected through a switch to my desktop(hardwired). My laptop is connected to the internet through a wireless router. I can access my...

USB wifi reviews: Asus and Zydal
You probably don't recall guys, that I was attempting to connect to my mom's wirelss router (no name, P and P), when I was advised to just run the cat 5 (200' away, a couple of fences but almost line...

AT&T Wireless Router Interferes with Cordless Phone
We have the newest AT&T 2wire wireless router. The problem is that my vtech 5.8 ghz cordless phone has so much static that I use my cell phone instead. We have filters on every single phone jack, but...

Asking
i have connect 3 building in a farm with 3 outdoor antenna with AP - Netgear with bridging configuration i can ping everyone in the 3 building but sometime i see the ping request time out , my antenna...

Help me interpret these results - Linux - various antenas
If I do a less /proc/net/wireless, I get these results: ralink RT61/Ubuntu linux Parabolic Antenna 24Dbi 90 level 207 noise 177 Panel antenna, 12Dbi 68 level 201 noise 177 Big Tin Cantenna ?Dbi link...

Need help : Can scan cannot connect
Hey everyone, I had a strange problem here.. After upgrading my laptop's memory, hard disc and refresh windows xp, I had problem connecting to my home wireless network.. When I used odyssey access...

Dell 610 wifi problem
Hello...first post. I have an issue that hopefully you guys can help me with... I have a Dell 610 that I am troubleshooting for one of my users and it seems like the laptop will connect to the access...

VoIP
Hi all, I am in the process of moving my business back home and closing this office. The phone system, while good, was purchased 12 years ago and I don't need 12 line capability (I only use 4). I...

voip DECT CORDLESS phone
Please contact us by: (1)MSN: (2)skype:voipchinasale2 (3)E-mail: [image: cordless DECT ip phone :JIN501 is a kind of voice communication terminal which is based on wide band and independent of PC...

bluetooth in laptop
Is it safe to have bluetooth enabled on a laptop, I mean can people access my computer through by bluetooth connection? I've heard of this happening with cellphones where people could get your address...

2 floors, 1 internet connection
I have 1 cable internet connection to my house hooked up to a wireless router on the main floor. Due to walls/floors/distance, I need to add an additional wireless router to the basement and run...

HD USB connected to a wireless network
Hi all, anyone know a modem router wireless with the USB port to connect directly and use an external USB box with an HD used as a file server ? Moreover i connect 2 notebook to the wireless network...

Issues in connecting wirelessly with Mac Powerbook and Linksys Router
OK. Here's the deal. I am entirely frustrated and also over my head trying to solve this on my own as I have no idea what I'm doing. I have a Mac Powerbook, OS X (3.9). I have always connected to the...

Wi-Fire
I am just wondering if anybody here has any experience with this? http://hfield.com/wifire.htm Sierra Wireless Signs Supply Agreement with Bell Mobility | Pocketnow

cantenna question
I'm putting together a cantenna like the one here: instructions say to use 12 gauge copper wire for the N-connector. The photo shows solid wire. I have some 12 gauge twisted copper wire. Will that...