Latest threads in Wireless Networkingshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

unpredictable wireless home network
hi there, im new so hi and sorry if im repeating a thread anyway i have a wireless network at home, and i just set up wep security last nite, i only just got connected again this morning, after many...

Help! "Packet Scheduler Miniport #8" Driver Error
Last night while trying to install a device, my notebook system locked up and I had to power it down manually. Nothing else would do it. Since then, I show the error (in the subject, above) in the...

Wireless gaming question
Kind of a weird question I think, maybe someone could answer this? Wireless is frowned upon in the gaming world generally because of "ping" or latency issues. Could someone give me some kind of idea...

Buffalow WHR-HP-G54 Received Packet Errors very high
My setup is a Buffalo WHR-HP-G54 in AP router mode connected to a qwest dsl modem. (2) Trendnet TEW-429UB usb wireless adapters, one in a desktop, one in an old laptop With the v24 beta generic dd-wrt...

Download Speed reduced??!!
Hello everyone , I've link my 2 wireless router together for a better coverage all over my house & currently i'm connected to the 2nd router. My surfing speed is still the same but my download speed...

Problem Connecting through Wireless
I am running a Cable modem and I have a 8 port d link hub with a Cisco Airopnet 1200 Access Point plugged in. If I plug directly into the cable modem and reset it I am able to access the internet. But...

how to connect two routers
I want to set up a wireless network with four computers and a printer with printserver. I have two modem/routers (Speedtouch 780 and Air Ties RT-210). I would like to use the Speedtouch 780 as the...

Suggestion on Ethernet Switches
Hi, Can anyone please give me information on Ethernet switches. I need them for my computer. Thanks in advance... ------------------------------------------------------------------------ View this...

BUFFALO WHR-HP-G54 : Does it do WPA2-PSK ??
Hi, does anyone know if the buffalo whr-hp-g54 has WPA2-PSK builtin, or do one of the fan-firmwares like dd-wrt add that functionality? Thanks! rms

I'm looking for cheap, bulletproof, simple, and easy
Oh, and also for Peace on Earth, the end of taxes, the truth about the Kennedy murder(s), and the phone number of that cute Fed. But barring all that... I've been volunteered to help in a pretty...

Bridging problems...DLINK 2100APs
I am trying to run an Axis 213 IP webcam over a network consisting of a Dlink Rangebooster N router which I have connected to a Dlink 2100 Access Point via ethernet cable (it only has one port on the...

NEWS: Developers to Mr Jobs: tear down this wall! Apple faces calls to open iPhone
Apple is facing fresh calls to open the iPhone as new evidence emerged of the technical and legal challenges developers face putting their software on the device. Delegates attending the Office 2.0...

WRT54G as wireless bridge
I've done some searching and believe I know the disappointing answer to this question but thought I'd pose it here in case I missed something. I have a WRT54G v5 which is my current router for my home...

USRobotics wireless adsl2+ starter kit - I'm having problems! Help!
Hi, My desktop is connected to the network through the wireless conector that comes with the kit. From times to times (several times a day or non sometimes) the connection will stop and I'll need to...

Wireless Adapter as Router ?
Hi, I have a very basic question to ask: If I have a wired integrated 10/100 Ethernet connection to my desktop, can I plugin a network adapter into my desktop and configure it to create a wireless LAN...